Sunday, February 15, 2009

Summer Philippines



The love month is almost over and we will be welcoming the heat of the sun by March. It's summer season again. Prepare your shades, caps, sunblocks, beach suits, etc. Summer season is something fun. A lot of people are going to beaches to spend their summer vacations. As for me, I am planning to go to Cebu to join my cousin's wedding. Cebu is one hell of a place to spend summer vacation. It's going to be a blast. I am also planning to take my family to Baguio, the summer capital of the Philippines. A lot of people right now are so excited and couldn't wait to have their summer vacation. We will be seeing a lot of people eating halu-halo or ice cream to overcome the the heat of summer. So people, lets have some hottah hottah fun!!!

1 comment: