Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!!!


Since Valentine's day is fast approaching, I want to write something for the love of my life, Cheryle Luz Tamondong. This is for you...

I've made mistakes and I've lied to you and that makes me human. But that doesn't mean that I will always be like that. People change especially if they have realized how important their love ones to them. And never want to lose them because of such foolishness. I want to let you know that I am one of those people. I have changed for better. I am sorry for all the pains and tears I have given you. I am also sorry if sometimes you feel that I dont care for you and love you. But trust me, every bit of my heart is already with you. I am so blessed in being able to love you.

Thank you for being so patient with me. Thank you for making my each day complete. Thank you for giving me such wonderful kids. Thank you for all the love and care you have given me.

I hope and pray I shall be able to make you happy all the time. I will always be here for you. I will take care of you. I love you and I will always love you.

2 comments:

cheryl said...

That was touching, but as the saying goes action speaks louder than words..... You know how much you've hurt me and whenever I remember the things that you've done, its breaking my heart into pieces... echos!!! hehehe..... lets see what will happen

GrapeS said...

echus!!!